You can use or abuse the Demon of Marketing as you wish. But here are the rules:
- All Demon of Marketing articles and videos are copyrighted.
- You may republish Demon articles and/or videos without any changes to the content but you must prominently provide a link back to the original article or video at the Demon of Marketing site. Whoever sees the Demon information on your site or printed publication deserves the right to confirm it is the correct, unadulterated information if they wish. Give them a prominent link back to the DemonOfMarketing.com site to do so.
- You may use Demon of Marketing quotes in your own articles, but again be fair and give your readers a chance to see the full article in context at DemonOfMarketing.com. Give them a prominent link back to the DemonOfMarketing.com site.
- If you wish to break up the Demon’s articles into multiple part series, that’s okay, if all the original text is still used and you give your own users’ links built into your articles so they can connect all the pieces in a flow. And again, give them a prominent link back to the DemonOfMarketing.com site.
- If you are using or quoting a Demon of Marketing article or video, please be kind and use the contact form below to simply give us a link back to your own article. If you printed something please send us a copy on paper or preferable a PDF of the print work.
- Each article at the Demon’s site offers you complete ability to respond to or comment on anything the Demon says. You need simply to file a user name and your functioning email address to do so. We’ll probably leave most anything you have to say up on the site, but we reserve discretion if profanity and such is used. And if you have some strong comments, that’s okay. Then have guts enough to use your real name and email. Don’t hide behind the anonymity of the internet if you have something profound to say.
If you have some kind of plans for demon information other than these defined here, just use the contact form below to let us know what you are thinking. We’ll probably okay it.